Labels

Sunday 12 May 2013

Letters from my Korean students...


My little ones love writing me little letters...

Sometimes they're in Korean and sometimes they're in really bad English.
Either way it's one of the best things about being a teacher in Korea.

My students are definitely not the best at English but they win every time at cuteness.

Here are some of these very special letters :)

The best part of this letter?
"I draw mistake"

She loves me <3


"Teacher have boyfriend?"
And then it gets weird...I'm not sure what "So man is Liane come in" means...
I'm not going to think about that one.

This is my customized key chain.
A first grader made it for me for my birthday ^^


Write a letter to someone you love. Especially if they are far away.
I love me some letters ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment